Ford Certified Pre-Owned
Before you hit the road in a Certified Pre-Owned Ford vehicle, we put every car, truck, SUV and crossover to the test. Only the vehicles that pass our 172-point inspection become Ford Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicles.
Value of ownership comes with the 172-point inspection, 24-hour roadside assistance, vehicle history report, limited powertrain warranty and limited comprehensive warranty coverage.
Why Ford CPO?
- Ford cars, SUVs, crossovers and trucks (up to 350-Series) that are current or five previous model years and have less than 80,000 miles can qualify
- 12-month/12,000-mile Comprehensive Limited Warranty Coverage
- 7-year/100,000-mile Powertrain Limited Warranty Coverage
- 172 points of inspection by certified mechanics
- Vehicle History Report
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- A full tank of fuel, fresh oil and filter, and new wiper blades at delivery
- Service available at any Ford or Lincoln Dealer in the 50 states and Canada
Vehicle Inspection Checklist
| Ford CPO Brochure
*Not all buyers qualify for Ford Credit financing. 2.9% APR for 60 months at $17.92 per month per $1,000 financed, regardless of down payment. Take delivery from dealer stock by 01/05/15. See dealer for qualifications and details.